Les Impatients offers creative workshops free of charge for people with mental health problems.
- The only prerequisite for the person wishing to register is an interest in expressing herself/himself by means of art. In the workshops, she/he is accompanied by an art therapist or a professional artist, where she/he is free and without pressure or restraints.
- The material is supplied.
- Workshops are offered two hours per week.
- A person wishing to register must be referred by a health professional.
- To find out how to register, consult the details mentioned in the list of our workshops
Our organization is able to share its expertise with groups and centers working with a clientele with mental health problems. Many workshop sites have been opened in Quebec, in collaboration with health centers and with art venues involved in their community.
Seventeen workshop sites in 12 cities in Quebec have been opened by Les Impatients, welcoming 850 people per week.